How to Apply
There are various ways in which you are able to apply for training with KETC. One of the quickest and easiest way to apply is by making an online application. You can download the relevant application forms from our website.
If you choose this option. The following supporting documents will be required in order to process your application:
- Employer reference letters if any
- Your curriculum vitae (CV)
- Completed KAS Registration form – Downloadable Version
- Copies of any previous qualifications – Certificates & Transcripts
Send all your supporting documents to: email@example.com
For more information, call us +44 (0) 203 489 4070
KAS Education and Training College has an admission team headed by an Assessor, who is equipped to help, support and facilitate prospective learners through the admissions process.
The Process and Offer
- Learner makes an application.
- Assessor guides the applicant through the process and answers any questions about the programme.
- Assessor verifies and makes sure all entry requirements are met and provides feedback within 48 hours.
- Assessor updates new learner’s record and any special requirement that may be needed.
- Assessor makes sure the admission process complies with the National and Government Agencies requirements.
- Learner will usually receive a conditional offer letter.
- Offer letter will be subjected to conditions set out by KETC, any such conditions will be stated on the conditional offer letter.
- Learners are then advised to process their payments.
- Upon receipt of Learner’s payments an unconditional offer letter will be issued, confirming their place on their chosen programme.
For further information on the requirements for an application please go to “How to Apply” or contact our admission team at firstname.lastname@example.org